Book Your Appointment with Venus Women's Clinic London
If you need to see a gynaecologist or obstetrician in London, you can make an appointment with Miss Arafa at the Venus Women's Clinic London
. Miss Arafa is a leading specialist in womens' health who has plenty of experience with gynaecological, fertility and pregnancy care. You can make an appointment to discuss any aspect of your sexual or reproductive health with Miss Arafa.
Who Should Make an Appointment?
Miss Arafa is an experienced obstetrician and gynaecologist who can help with all kinds of womens' health concerns. You should make an appointment if you are experiencing gynaecological symptoms or you want advice on any aspect of your sexual or reproductive health. Miss Arafa can also provide antenatal care and attend the delivery if you are adding to your family.
You can visit the Venus Women's Clinic London for:
- Gynaecological consultations to address menstrual problems or other symptoms
- Fertility treatment or preconception advice if you are planning to grow your family
- Contraception advice or having a contraceptive coil fitted or removed
- Antenatal consultations to check on your health during pregnancy
- Gynaecological screening and cervical smear tests to detect any issues that require treatment
What to Expect
What happens during your appointment with Miss Arafa will depend on your reasons for visiting. If you need a well woman check up or you are concerned about menstrual symptoms, you should arrange a gynaecological consultation. During a typical appointment with a gynaecologist you should expect the doctor to:
- Ask about your symptoms or reasons for making the appointment
- Perform a gynaecological exam, which may include an internal exam
- Take swabs, urine samples or blood samples for testing if necessary
- Arrange investigations such as ultrasound scans, colposcopy or hysteroscopy
- Explain your diagnosis and treatment options
- Prescribe medication or perform treatment as necessary
Visiting the Venus Women's Clinic London for antenatal care will be slightly different. The care that you receive will depend on your health and the length of the pregnancy. During your usual antenatal care appointments you can expect to:
- Talk to the doctor about your health and pregnancy symptoms
- Have a check up for yourself and your baby
- Get advice on pregnancy and preparing for the birth
- Help with your birth plan and making arrangements for the birth
Whatever your reasons for visiting the Venus Women's Clinic London, you can be sure that you will receive the highest quality care from Miss Arafa. She will ensure that you feel as comfortable as possible during your visit and provide all the information you need to understand your diagnosis and treatment options.
Making an Appointment
If you would like to make an appointment with Miss Arafa, you can contact the Venus Women's Clinic London by phone or use the simple online form. A consultation can be arranged at a time that is convenient for you, even when you need to see a specialist in a hurry. Sameday appointments are available when needed. You can also arrange a telephone consultation with Miss Arafa in order to get the advice you need as soon as possible.